- Higher medical education: 1994–2000: Rostov State Medical University, City of Rostov-on-Don, General Medicine.
- Internship: 2000–2002: Regional Clinical Hospital (Department of Internal Diseases No. 1), City of Rostov-on-Don, internist.
- Postgraduate training program: 2012 — present: Pirogov Moscow State Medical University.
Field of scientific and practical interests
- Diagnostics and treatment of cardiologic patients,
- management of patient groups registered for preventive examinations and follow up,
- issue of sick leave certificates,
- writing out prescriptions for free medications,
- interpretation of ECGs, Holter ECG monitoring, Echo-CG results.
So far, no one has left any feedback about this doctor.