2 diagnostic department
The 2nd diagnostic department of JSC "Medicina" includes a wide-profile laboratory and conducts all types of research. Modern equipment and qualifications of specialists allow obtaining results with high reliability. Most lab analyzes will be ready in 2 hours.
In laboratory experiments, specialists determine changes at the cellular and molecular levels. Such subtle disturbances can often be detected even before the onset of symptoms. Among the studies, in addition to hematological, biochemical, and hormonal, the following are performed:
- Determination of the level of tumor markers. These are substances, the concentration of which in the blood increases with the onset of tumor diseases. It is possible to conduct examinations of the liver, gallbladder, urinary bladder, testes, prostate, mammary, pancreas, stomach, colon and rectum, lungs, ovaries, etc.
- Immunodiagnosis of infectious diseases. These include: toxoplasmosis, rubella, cytomegalovirus infection, chlamydia, herpes of various types, tuberculosis, mononucleosis, HIV, syphilis, all types of hepatitis, etc.
- Allergy diagnostics. Allows to reveal the presence of hypersensitivity to food and inhalation allergens (does not replace skin tests), drugs.
- Histological (pathomorphological). Study of fragments of organs and tissues obtained by biopsy or surgical procedures. If it is necessary to clarify the result, immuno-histochemical and molecular-genetic tests are carried out.
- Cytological. Analysis to establish the malignancy or benignity of tumors.
The endoscopy room offers instrumental methods for diagnosing the digestive system: esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGDS), colonoscopy, and bronchoscopy with targeted biopsy.
For the convenience of patients, the clinic provides for a visit of a nurse to your house to take a bioassay for analysis.
You can ask your questions and make an appointment for medical tests at the clinic of JSC "Medicina" by phone in Moscow: +7 (495) 775-73-60.