A plastic surgery center operates the clinic of JSC «Medicina», where all types of services are provided: liposuction, facelift, body plastic surgery, as well as reconstructive procedures after operations on the face, limbs or mammary gland.
The department houses large operating rooms, resuscitation rooms, and comfortable observation wards after operations. The center is equipped with modern technology, which allows receiving accurate data on the patient's condition during the surgical procedure.
Indications and contraindications for the use of plastic surgery
There are two types of indications in plastic surgery:
- Medical - cases when it is necessary to correct congenital and acquired defects, for example, correction of protruding ears, plastic cheeks, changes in the nose, displacement of the septum, etc. The operation significantly improves the patient's appearance and life in general.
- Cosmetic - usually such problems are addressed by men and women who want to change their natural appearance. In these cases, the surgeon can harmonize the proportions of the face and body.
However, the patient's desire alone is not enough for the doctor to direct him to the operating table. It is necessary to undergo an examination and make sure that the intervention will be safe, since there are many contraindications, for example:
- age under 18;
- oncological diseases;
- blood clotting disorders;
- heart defects;
- disruption of the endocrine system;
- inflammatory processes on the skin;
- chronic diseases of internal organs;
- hypertension, as well as pathology of the cardiovascular system;
- mental illness.
After the examination, the doctor will tell you if there is a risk during the operation or there are no contraindications.
Sign up for a consultation in a plastic clinic by phone in Moscow: +7 (495) 775-73-60.