The Clinic of Urology offers its services in Moscow. Learn about your health condition and get rid of problems if they are detected. Our medical center has all the necessary professional equipment, and our specialists will perform the treatment quickly and effectively. Schedule an appointment with an experienced Doctor who will examine your organism, detect any problems and start the treatment.
Our urologists with the most up-to-date diagnostic methods at their disposal can establish your diagnosis within 24 hours.
The Urologic Department of our Clinic has been fitted out with the equipment which meets the strictest European standards. Our Doctors can perform several manipulations and procedures without hospitalization, in outpatient settings. Our modern equipment will allow to perform high-quality diagnostics. The diagnostics will reveal the clear picture of your health.
Main Directions in Urology
- Treatment of urolithiasis with use of modern minimally invasive methods;
- A wide range of standard urologic surgeries;
- Early diagnostics and curative treatment of the prostate cancer;
- Diagnosis and treatment of the female urinary incontinence;
- Diagnostics and treatment of prostatitis;
- Diagnostics and treatment of erectile dysfunction;
- Correction of age-related androgen deficiency;
- Diagnostics and treatment of men with fertilizing capacity disorders.
Make an appointment with a urologist in Moscow at JSC Meditsina (Academician Roitberg’s Clinic). You will be offered a consultation with diagnostic measures, and, if necessary, high-quality treatment. Call us to ask about the cost of the diagnostics and treatment programs.
What does an urologist do?
Urology is a field of medicine which unites several bordering specialties. An urologist can be also a gynecologist, an andrologist and even a pediatrician. The Doctor may deal with such directions as:
- Male urologist specializes in the treatment of male infertility, prostatitis, kidney and bladder inflammation, urolithiasis.
- Female urologist provides services for diagnostics and treatment of inflammatory processes of the genitalia, the bladder, sexually transmitted diseases.
- Pediatric andrologist deals with children’s health; the Doctor detects and treats malformations and pathologies of the urogenital system.
- Geriatric urology deals with health problems of elderly patients.
All these Doctors will provide you specialized care. At the consultation you will learn about the state of your health and study various treatment options. You will receive detailed answers to all the questions during the consultation.
When Must You Visit an Urologist?
Many patients are afraid of Doctors, especially such specialists as urologists. Besides, people believed for a long time that these specialists deal exclusively with male health. But this problem affects men and women alike.
It is fundamentally wrong to go see a doctor only when your health is already dire. We recommend to undergo periodical diagnostics and detect diseases before it is too late. A consultation of the urologist is not as scary as you might think. Our specialists will take care of you and create all the conditions to allow you to feel safe.
Come to our Clinic and make an appointment with the urologist. Our doctor will perform a thorough examination, and you will learn even about latent conditions that you might have. Timely treatment will help you prevent severe illnesses; the consultation of the urologist will yield excellent results. Call us and learn about a more detailed list of services and the prices. We are happy to welcome you at our Center. We will help you restore and improve your health.
Out top-level specialists work continuously on improving their qualification by taking part in international symposia and seminars. Thanks to modern equipment and extensive experience our doctors will establish an accurate diagnosis. The consultation of the urologist at our Clinic is a paid service but you can be confident that you will receive excellent service.