Coloproctology is a branch of medicine that studies intestinal pathology. JSC "Medicina" Clinic (Professor Roytberg Clinic) carries out various procedures and operations in this direction, from minimally invasive surgical procedures (laparoscopic) to colorectal resection.
The specialists of the colorectal surgery center successfully treat diseases such as:
- anal fissures;
- violations of the regularity of the stool;
- polyps (anal and rectal);
- epithelial-coccygeal passage;
- rectal fistula, etc.
The reception of patients in the clinic is carried out by a proctologist of the highest category. The department is equipped with modern equipment, which creates conditions for a comfortable examination by a specialist.
Indications for visiting a proctologist
It is necessary to seek advice from a coloproctologist in the following cases:
- seals and bumps in the anus;
- bleeding or bloody feces;
- discharge of pus or mucus;
- sensation of a foreign object in the rectum;
- pain in the abdomen, tailbone, or anus;
- false urge to stool;
- problems with emptying;
- diarrhea or constipation;
- a change in the type of feces;
- burning and itching in the anal canal;
If at least one sign appears, do not postpone a visit to a specialist. Tell us in detail about your feelings to establish an accurate diagnosis.
Preparing to see a proctologist
To make an appointment with a proctologist in the most comfortable environment for you and the doctor, follow these simple rules:
- The day before the examination, exclude from the diet foods that contribute to the formation of gas (bread, milk, fiber in the form of vegetables and fruits, and carbonated drinks);
- Before the upcoming procedure, dinner and breakfast should be lightweight. For example, an omelet or yogurt;
- In the evening before and in the morning on the day of intake, you need to cleanse the intestines. Check with your doctor about the best way to do this.
Make an appointment with a coloproctologist at the clinic of Medicina JSC by phone in Moscow: +7 (495) 775-73-60.