Sofia cancer center
A multidisciplinary approach to the treatment of cancer patients implies not only high-quality diagnostics and a properly selected course of procedures, but also postclinical rehabilitation, social adaptation and the help of a professional psychotherapist.
Benefits of the Sofia Cancer Center * of JSC "Medicina" Clinic (Professor Roytberg Clinic):
- The most advanced diagnostic systems are used (application of PET / CT, gamma cameras, etc.)
- At the level of leading foreign centers and clinics, there is an X-ray therapy department, in which, in accordance with the latest technology, a single administration of a carcinicidal dose is used, which allows you to completely remove the tumor in one session without touching healthy tissues
- The center has developed certain criteria, standards (protocols) to assess the volume and quality of medical care provided to each patient. The protocols of the world's best clinics are taken as a basis, which describe in detail the technologies of the treatment and diagnostic process necessary for organizing a full examination and treatment
- An interdisciplinary approach has been implemented at the Sofia * Oncology Center of JSC "Medicina" Clinic (Professor Roytberg Clinic), when the treatment strategy is determined not by one doctor, but by a team of specialists consisting of an oncologist surgeon, chemotherapist, and radiation therapist
- A specialized dental service has been created in JSC "Medicina" Clinic (Professor Roytberg Clinic), which allows to provide comprehensive medical care to cancer patients, taking into account the influence of the underlying disease on the manifestation and course of other diseases of the patient
- Doctors of all specialties of the oncology center of the clinic "Medicine" - oncologists, radiologists, radiotherapists, medical physicists - have undergone theoretical and practical training and relevant internships on the most modern technologies for the diagnosis and treatment of tumor diseases at the Davidoff Cancer Center (Israel) and in the USA li>
- In some of the most difficult cases, foreign specialists from the world's leading clinics are involved in consultations.
- Organization of correspondence consultation and assistance in organizing travel for treatment from other regions
Consultant of the Cancer Center in the field of "chemotherapy"
As you know, it is precisely the advances in the technology of radiation therapy for tumors and the use of modern methods of diagnosing oncological diseases that have significantly influenced not only the quality, but also the life expectancy of cancer patients.