ELISA testing for COVID-19
ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay) - a study to identify the immune response to COVID-19 virus. To diagnose the patient taking blood from a vein and is sent to the laboratory. The results show the number of immunoglobulins (antibodies), which indicates the level of the body's immune system.
This antibodies test is carried out according to two indicators:
- IgM antibodies that appear in the first stage of the disease. They can be used to assess whether a person is sick at any given time or not.
- IgG immunoglobulins, which are beginning to be produced in the blood for 7-14 hours and persist after recovery for months, sometimes even years. They say the patient had an infection and the body now has a defense against the virus.
Research indicates the exact number of antibodies and reveals being ill or having a mild form of the disease, as well as asymptomatic carriers.
Testing in clinic JSC "Medicine" Clinic (Professor Roytberg Clinic) is performed using a qualitative ELISA Test «Anti-SARS-CoV-2 ELISA IgG» manufactured by EUROIMMUN (Germany). The kit is registered with Roszdravnadzor (RZN 2020/10309 dated 05/12/2020), approved for use in the EU and the USA.
Method accuracy - 98%
|Test for IgG / IgM antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus (COVID-19)||от 5 500|
|Blood test for antibodies to COVID-19 (from 15 min.)||от 5 900|
|Analysis for COVID-19 when visiting the office or home||от 4 700|
Requirements for the passage of the study
To pass the ELISA test, it is necessary to donate blood from a vein. By passing the sample for antibodies to coronavirus allowed patients without symptoms of respiratory viral infections and temperature. Also, before the test, the doctor will ask you to answer questions about your movements and contacts with people lately. The survey is possible only with a passport.
No special training is required - the patient is allowed to eat and drink.
To speed up the registration in advance can print, fill out and sign an agreement, consent to the processing of personal data form and be sure to specify the e-mail.
The examination results do not need to be collected at the clinic, because they are sent to email.
ELISA testing procedure is carried out in compliance with all precautionary measures:
- analyzes are collected in a separate room with private entrance;
- Medical clinic staff passes inspection on a daily basis;
- laboratory specialists and doctors use personal protective equipment;
- the room is disinfected after visiting each patient - furniture, equipment, etc.
To pass the ELISA test for antibodies to the virus COVID-19 JSC "Medicina" Clinic (Professor Roytberg Clinic) call the hotline in Moscow: +7 (495) 126-13-12.