Individual check-up programs
A comprehensive check of the body is the best way to take care of your health on time. Serious illnesses do not occur overnight. Primary symptoms may be minor and not cause severe discomfort, but at the same time be a harbinger of major changes in the body. Check-up programs are a kind of preventive examination that is necessary even for a healthy person.
A comprehensive medical examination includes visits to a number of specialists and the delivery of basic laboratory tests to assess the current condition. The check-up program has a number of advantages, which include:
- the ability to undergo all procedures (consultations, laboratory tests and instrumental tests) in one place without the need to visit several medical institutions;
- saving time for choosing a specialist and visiting several doctors;
- preventive examination allows to prevent the majority of serious pathologies, the treatment of which will take a long time and will cost a lot of money;
- complete examination in a few days;
- the price for a comprehensive examination is usually lower than visiting the same specialized specialists separately.
Reception of narrow specialists such as a gynecologist, urologist, gastroenterologist, otolaryngologist is carried out without a referral from a therapist, which significantly saves time and effort. You can draw up a check-up program either independently, by choosing a list of necessary narrow specialists, or using ready-made proposals. There are several main health assessment programs: for men, women, children, general programs or with an emphasis on one or another body system. As a result of the examinations, the patient receives a doctor's consultation, recommendations for health care and a treatment regimen. It is recommended to undergo comprehensive diagnostics once a year, but in case of receiving individual doctor's recommendations, some examinations can be carried out less frequently.