Neuroimaging of the brain
An advanced examination of the brain using magnetic resonance imaging is necessary for:
- planning surgical and stereotactic treatment;
- monitoring of the patient's condition after treatment;
- monitoring of dynamics.
The reliability of the examination carried out at JSC "Medicina" (Academician Roytberg Clinic) is ensured by a latest-generation tomography scanner containing a set of high-accuracy programmes with thin slices and high resolution.
The 3T MAGNETOM Skyra CT scanner installed in JSC "Medicina" (Academician Roytberg Clinic) is equipped with the latest software, enabling examinations to be carried out in accordance with international standards.
MRI at JSC "Medicina" (Academician Roytberg Clinic) is:
1. The highest level of diagnostic image quality and maximum data collection speed.
2. Maximum comfort and convenience for patients:
- Scanning is practically silent;
- Large tunnel clearance reduces the impact of claustrophobia;
- The diameter of the tunnel is wide (70 cm) - the most suitable magnet tunnel design for the patient.
3. The cylindrical overview field (as opposed to the spherical one of other machines), which more closely matches the shape of the human body and displays all anatomical details more accurately and faithfully.
4. Accurate quantitative assessment of the obtained examinations thanks to the unique "syngo.via" server for the expert processing of MR images on the most modern platform.
5. The ability to modify the list and characteristics of the programmes.
All reports are available within 1.5 hours of the examination being carried out. All examinations are recorded on a CD and are also available for viewing in personal accounts on the website and in the Mobile App.
MRI requires no preliminary preparation and allows diseases to be diagnosed in both adults and children.
If necessary, a contrast agent is injected.
The duration of the study is 75 minutes.