PCR test for coronavirus
JSC "Medicine" (Clinic of Academician Roytberg) carries out sampling of biomaterials for tests to detect SARS-CoV-2 in patients - the causative agent of coronavirus infection
Testing to identify a new type of coronavirus from the nasopharynx and oropharynx
How to prepare for testing
- Refrain from eating, drinking, brushing teeth, rinsing the mouth 3 hours before the start of the study
- Do not dissolve antiseptic tablets
To improve the service and speed up the registration of the service, we ask you to print and fill out the agreement, consent to the processing of personal data and a questionnaire in advance.
We also ask you to be sure to provide an email address to send the results of the study. You will not need to come back to the clinic for the results.
The procedure is carried out in compliance with all precautions aimed at eliminating the risk of infection in healthy patients.
- Obtaining the necessary biomaterials is carried out in a separate room without outside access
- The medical staff of the clinic undergoes daily examinations and all doctors use sets of personal protective equipment
- The room is thoroughly disinfected after the visit of each patient - furniture, equipment, etc.
Rules for passing and receiving test results
- Adults and children without symptoms of respiratory viral infections are allowed for screening;
- Before taking a sample, the patient will have to answer doctors' questions about possible movements through the territory of countries with an unfavorable epidemiological situation and contacts with persons who have arrived in Russia from the territory of other states;
- All patients sent to the sample collection point are measured body temperature - if signs of respiratory diseases are detected, the person's contact information is transferred to Rospotrebnadzor;
- Delivery of biomaterials for screening is possible only with a passport;
- In case of a positive or doubtful result, the sample and information about the patient will be transferred to the Roskomnadzor laboratory. The department's specialists will retest and confirm the results of the screening.