Test for COVID-19
Studies by enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) to detect specific IgG antibodies to the causative agent of the disease COVID-19
Testing is carried out using the "Anti-SARS-CoV-2 ELISA IgG" test system (Germany)
The Anti-SARS-CoV-2 ELISA IgG test system is manufactured by EUROIMMUN (Germany), which is well known in Russia and in the world as one of the leading manufacturers of test systems for serodiagnostics of infectious, autoimmune and allergic diseases.
The quality of the test system complies with the main profile EU directives (CE marking) and the harmonized standards of the European Union.
The kit is registered with Roszdravnadzor (RZN 2020/10309 dated 05/12/2020), approved for use in the countries of the European Union and the United States. Clinical trials were successfully carried out in leading research centers in Germany: Marburg, Munich and Bonn universities, the Robert Koch Institute and the Charite clinic in Berlin, as well as at the University of Chicago (USA). On May 5, 2020, the kit received FDA approval - EUA (Emergency Use Authorization).
98% Method specificity
High efficiency of using the recombinant S1 antigen in kits, so there is practically no cross-reaction with other common coronaviruses.
Rules for passing and receiving test results
- Blood serum taken from a vein is examined;
- Adults and children without symptoms of respiratory viral infections are allowed for screening;
- Before taking a sample, we ask the patient to answer the doctors' questions about possible movements in the territory of countries with an unfavorable epidemiological situation and contacts with persons who have arrived in Russia from the territory of other states;
- All patients undergo a body temperature measurement;
- Delivery of biomaterials for screening is possible only with a passport.
How to prepare for testing
- No special preparation is required - you can eat and drink before testing.
- Make a preliminary appointment by phone.
To improve the service and speed up the registration of the service, we ask you to print and fill out the agreement, consent to the processing of personal data and a questionnaire in advance.
We also ask you to be sure to provide an email address to send the results of the study. You will not need to come back to the clinic for the results.
JSC "Medicine" is a leader in the quality and safety of medical care in Russia (Roszdravnadzor certificate)
- Obtaining the necessary biomaterials is carried out in a separate room without outside access
- The medical staff of the clinic undergoes daily examinations and all doctors use sets of personal protective equipment
- The room is thoroughly disinfected after the visit of each patient - furniture, equipment, etc.