Experience 36 year
Climax is a natural period in any woman's life. In recent years, the age of menopause has increased slightly, but at the same time the number of problems that accompany women during this period has also increased. Climax is a biological event against the background of age-related changes and the emergence of involutionary processes in the reproductive system.
Symptoms and signs of climax
Climaxes in women are divided into three stages:
Each stage has its symptoms. Age is the underlying factor. The frequency of occurrence of unpleasant manifestations reaches 60%.
The symptoms of climax in women may be the following:
- vascular: hot flashes (fever), headaches, sweating, blood pressure fluctuations, tachycardia;
- immune: the number of colds increases and the likelihood of autoimmune diseases increases;
- psycho-emotional: forgetfulness, depression, sleepiness;
- genital: genital itching, vaginal dryness, urinary incontinence;
- external manifestations: the appearance of wrinkles, dry hair and hair loss, breakage of nails.
If the climax is not treated by a doctor, the symptoms do not disappear and may even get worse. As a rule, symptomatic treatment in this case does not have the desired effect.
Climax has symptoms in the area of metabolic disorders. These are symptoms such as the appearance of atherosclerosis, Alzheimer's disease, cardiovascular disease, weight gain and so on.
If nothing is done, they will persist throughout the entire period of menopause and can become chronic. In addition, menopause significantly reduces the quality of life, so it is important to take early measures to avoid both external as well as internal manifestations.
Climax symptoms are mainly related to the vascular and cardiovascular systems, as there is a loss of vascular elasticity.
The main cause is a lack of female sex hormones, but this can be affected by pharmaceuticals.
Serious changes in the sexual system occur during climax. From the age of 40 any woman should keep an eye on how she feels. In the ovaries, follicle synthesis stops, oocytes stop ovulating, and secretory activity decreases. Because the follicles are replaced by connective tissue, the ovaries shrink. Oestrogen levels, which are responsible for the elasticity of skin and blood vessels, are reduced. Age plays a big role in menopause: the later the symptoms appear, the better the condition.
Oestrogens are responsible for the functionality of the uterus, mammary glands, heart, skin, brain cells, mucous membranes of the eyes, mouth and throat. Reduced hormone levels can therefore cause disorders in these organs and tissues. This pattern occurs in the middle of the climatic period and then the body adapts to these new changes. This is the cause of the climax.
Menopause is a normal stage in a woman's ageing process. However, there are factors that contribute to an earlier onset and the onset of pathological symptoms. Menopause in women before the age of 50 is mostly a hereditary pathology.
The development of menopausal syndrome is also caused by:
- disorders in the endocrine system;
- problems with sex hormones;
- bad habits: smoking, alcoholism;
- sedentary lifestyle;
- various chronic diseases and heredity.
The absence of pregnancy and childbirth is of great importance. Climax in women aged 50 and over will then be more severe.
The complications are the following:
- the possible development of unpleasant symptoms into chronic ones;
- the occurrence of serious diseases;
- the occurrence of tumours of various kinds in the genitals and mammary glands.
It is necessary to carefully monitor the course of menopause and at any deterioration immediately consult a doctor. It has been noted that women who take contraceptives have an easier time with menopause because their hormone levels are more stable.
When should you visit a doctor?
Doctors at our clinic, which is located in the centre of Moscow, will determine how to diagnose the disorder and prescribe supportive therapy as well as menopausal hormone tests.
If symptoms are observed, it is advisable to consult:
- a psychotherapist in the Central Administrative District to deal with problems with your mental and emotional well-being;
- a nephrologist in the Central District for solving urologic problems;
- an otolaryngologist;
- an ophthalmologist;
- a dermatologist (for external manifestations) or an allergist;
- a cardiologist (for problems with the cardiovascular system);
- an endocrinologist if there had been problems in the past.
Overcoming the symptoms of menopause must first begin with correcting hormone levels. The onset of climax in this case will not come as a surprise. If some diseases already exist, it is worth waiting for their exacerbation. This is especially true for cardiovascular and urological problems.
Climaxes in women lead to tumours, so a timely ultrasound examination is necessary.
Preparation for an appointment
Before visiting a doctor, it is important to clearly understand the signs of climax in women. It is advisable to systematise the information so that nothing is missed during the appointment.
Important information in this case:
- whether there are any chronic illnesses;
- whether there is pain during climax;
- what are the signs of menopause;
- when the first symptoms were noticed.
Climax is not a disease, but the symptoms it causes may need to be diagnosed:
- testing for sex hormone levels;
- an ultrasound of the pelvic organs, as well as any other organs if necessary;
- an electrocardiogram (it should be done at the beginning of climax);
- a mammogram is also compulsory.
Menopause is sometimes hard for women. Several specialists can prescribe treatment, but the main problem must be treated by a gynaecologist.
Treatment consists of optimising sex hormone levels. Climax after 50 is the optimum time to start examinations. It is better to go to a clinic as soon as climax begins. In this case, there is a chance of avoiding unpleasant consequences at all. Your doctor will prescribe menopausal medication to reduce the risk of complications.
The signs of climax are hard to overlook. Treatment at home is not a good idea, but it is also possible if climax symptoms are subtle. Treating climax involves getting enough exercise, getting enough sleep, having enough rest, normalising your diet and sometimes even simply losing weight.
Myths and dangerous misconceptions about climax treatment
Dangerous misconceptions are:
- Climax lasts no more than 3 years. In fact, it is a chronic condition. It accompanies a woman throughout her life, just the body over time adapts to the new circumstances;
- The first climax does not come until the age of 50. In fact, climax can occur at the age of 25 or 35. It's an early climax. It all depends on the state of the body's sexual and endocrine systems;
- Menstruation can continue during climax. Menstruation is the ejaculation of the ovum. Since you do not ovulate during climax, you cannot have your menstruation.
The myth that women get older faster if they go through climax at the age of 40 is also irrelevant. With proper treatment, the ageing process in the body slows down.
Any woman after climax should lead a healthier lifestyle and be seen by her doctor. This is a serious period in life, so it is best for any woman to move through this period under medical supervision. Menopause medication should not be prescribed by yourselves.
This question often arises: "Climax! What to do?". The first is to see a doctor and undergo the necessary tests. Preventive measures include maintaining an ideal body weight, physical activity and regular check-ups. Climax treatment should be started right away to avoid chronic ailments.
How to make an appointment?
You can make an appointment by using the form on our website. You will be called back to schedule a convenient appointment. Alternatively, you can call our helpline at +7 (495) 266-95-40.
JSC "Medicina" (Academician Roytberg Clinic) has an ambulance, an inpatient clinic and a clinical diagnostic laboratory. It is located at: Moscow, 2nd Tverskoy-Yamskoy Lane, 10, "Mayakovskaya'' underground station ("Tverskaya", "Chekhovskaya" and "Belorusskaya" underground stations are also nearby).