Certified dentist (Highest Category in prosthodontics), member of the International Academy of Advanced Interdisciplinary Dentistry (IAAID)
Graduated from Arkhangelsk State Medical Academy in 2000, then completed his internship at the Regional Dental Outpatient Clinic in the city of Murmansk in 2001.
Has the necessary skills of a dental therapist and prosthodontist, which makes it possible for him to use an interdisciplinary approach for treatment of each of his patients. He is fluent in English. Completed a course “English for Dentists.” Has experience working with English-speaking patients. Is a very responsible professional, who often dedicates spare time to his work.
– completed the S. V. Radlinsky’s training course in Artistic Restoration;
– completed practical training with Jan Schunemann, Karl-Peter Meschke;
– annually attends training courses offered by foreign and Russian specialists, participates in international exhibitions and congresses;
– received the second university degree in State and Municipal Management at North-Western Academy of Civil Service under the President of the Russian Federation in 2006;
– first qualification category in Prosthodontics was awarded in 2009.
Field of scientific and practical interests:
His goal in his work is not only to restore the lost chewing function but also to achieve the maximum aesthetic and cosmetic effect.
Working in accordance with the principles of artistic restoration, he considers not only the condition of retainer teeth and occlusion of the patient but also such factors as the face type, lip and gum line, teeth color. He practices diagnostics of temporomandibular joint diseases using all modern methods for instrumental testing and scanning of the joint in his work.
So far, no one has left any feedback about this doctor.