Conference "School of Cognitive Disorders"
We invite doctors to take part in the scientific and educational event "School of Cognitive Disorders" with the support of the Pfizer company.
Date: March 30, 2017
Location: Moscow, 2nd Tverskoy-Yamskaya lane, 10, JSC "Medicine".
The conference program includes consideration of issues by topics:
- Anticoagulant therapy
- Preventive measures to prevent thromboembolism
- Rational appointment of anticoagulant therapy
- Aspect of safety in working with difficult patients on anticoagulant therapy
- Lecture on how smoking affects the development of complications and how smoking cessation can help in achieving the desired result of therapy
- Risks of developing cardiovascular diseases
- How to correctly and timely identify risks in a comorbid patient
- How vaccination can help elderly patients with a developed presence of comorbid pathology
- How to protect yourself and your patient when working with a complex comorbid patient.
For more information, please contact:
Irina Zatikyan, Leading PR and Advertising Specialist, Medicina Clinic
Tel .: (499) 250-84-96