Cryotherapy of the face
Cryotherapy of the face is a fairly common procedure in modern cosmetology. With the help of this method, a number of cosmetic problems are solved, skin defects are eliminated, the aging process is suspended.
The essence of the cryotherapy procedure is to expose the skin to liquid nitrogen. First, vasoconstriction occurs, then - expansion. This entails the activation of processes in the body that have a beneficial effect on the condition of the skin.
Cryotherapy is indicated in cases such as:
- the appearance of signs of skin aging (wrinkles, flabbiness, edema on the face);
- poor blood circulation, the development of anemia;
- expansion of pores on the face;
- increased face fat;
- the presence of acne on the skin;
- the presence of warts, papillomas on the skin;
- scars and various scars.
Cryotherapy is also indicated if the patient is being prepared for other cosmetic procedures. For example, it can be cleansing, facial massage, peeling and other procedures. In the clinic of JSC "Medicine" you can carry out not only cryotherapy, but also receive other cosmetic services.
Cryotherapy is contraindicated in such cases:
- there are frequent migraines, headaches;
- seizures of epilepsy occur;
- the patient has acute infectious diseases;
- the presence of gynecological diseases;
- individual cold intolerance;
- some types of diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- vascular pathology;
- high temperature.
Your doctor will suggest testing if you are not sure if cryotherapy is allowed. If there are no contraindications, a cryotherapy procedure will be prescribed at a convenient time for you.
How is the procedure performed
Cryotherapy is performed using liquid nitrogen. For this, a special device is used. A wooden stick with a cotton swab at the end is used, which should be slightly larger than the affected area. There can also be a tube with nitrogen and replaceable nozzles.
The effect on the skin occurs pointwise, part of the face is treated. The duration of cryotherapy, as a rule, does not exceed 10 minutes. This time is enough for nitrogen to renew skin cells.
In the center, the patient sits in a comfortable chair, taking a relaxed posture. The face is treated with an alcohol solution, after which the cryotherapy process begins.
Removing warts from facial skin requires more thorough work. To do this, hold the applicator with nitrogen for half a minute, sometimes more. Deep freezing occurs, the pathological formation is removed. There is a large inflow and outflow of blood to the affected area, after which an epidermal bladder forms. In a few days it will fall off and the skin will be fine.
Elimination of papillomas, acne is much easier. The face is treated with an alcohol solution, after which the applicator with nitrogen acts for 10-15 seconds. A superficial effect has a good effect on the skin.
Why is cryotherapy of the face useful?
Liquid nitrogen has a very good effect on the condition of human skin and helps to get rid of a number of problems. Cryotherapy has the following effects:
- exhibits antibacterial effects;
- gives a whitening effect;
- relieves dandruff;
- protects against stress, helps to restore appetite and get rid of insomnia;
- the skin becomes clear due to the exfoliation of dead cells;
- removes wrinkles, both fine and deeper;
- stimulates the production of collagen and elastin;
- evens out the color and tone of the face;
- using cryotherapy, you can optimize the sebaceous glands;
- improves blood circulation, the skin is nourished;
- eliminates inflammatory processes.
Cryotherapy can quickly improve the condition of the skin on the face. The procedure does not take much time; if there are no contraindications, we recommend taking it regularly.
Advantages of the procedure in JSC "Medicine"
- Our clinic is located in Moscow, near the Mayakovskaya metro station, it is very easy and convenient to get there;
- we use only modern safe equipment;
- Cryotherapy is carried out by specialists with extensive experience;
- comfortable conditions for the procedure;
- facial skin cleansing is quick and effective;
- complex provision of services, with us you can perform other cosmetic procedures;
- if you have skin problems, a specialist will determine this using modern diagnostic methods. If there is evidence, cryotherapy will be prescribed at a convenient time for you;
- we work even on holidays and weekends.
All facial procedures are performed by specialists with the appropriate skills in this area. Work experience is great, cosmetic procedures for the face are safe.
Cryotherapy is a very beneficial facial treatment and it helps to get rid of many health problems. Call us and make an appointment, also get a consultation, find out prices and other useful information. We will be glad to see you in our center.