Fight hair diseases in a modern clinic
Meso hair therapy is a procedure to improve the condition of the hair using injections of special nutrient solutions and cocktails under the scalp. It is also used in the treatment of dandruff and hair loss. The drug for mesotherapy is selected based on their wishes and the patient's capabilities.
Hair loss can be caused by stress, an unhealthy diet, hormonal imbalances, vitamin deficiencies, etc. Naturally, if you have health problems, then the procedure will hardly help you, because it is intended for hair follicles, not internal organs. If your problems started from a lack of vitamins, improper care (irons, hairdryers, foams, varnishes, etc.), climate change, or stress, then this procedure is for you. Your follicles receive the necessary vitamins, as a result as a result of which the sleeping ones will wake up, and those that have already grown will become strong and stop falling out.
Depending on the composition used and the delivery method, the following types of scalp mesotherapy are distinguished:
- Allopathic - a therapeutic procedure for baldness, carried out by drug complexes.
- Microelement - replenishment of hair follicles with missing minerals, such as copper, magnesium, iron, zinc.
- Homeopathic - immunomodulatory action of solutions based on cellular enzymes.
- Multicomponent - complex restoration of hair using cocktails of phytoextracts, drugs, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals.
- Oxygen, or oximes therapy, - delivery of a substance using a thin oxygen stream under high pressure.
To improve the condition of the hair and restore its life, specialists use B vitamins, which are effective in growth, ensuring the natural metabolism.
With this technique, you will get rid of all problems with hair growth, including a disease such as androgenetic alopecia, a common genetic disorder that affects both men and women.
Beard mesotherapy for men
It is generally accepted that it is women who are more willing to perform cosmetic procedures, but the modern generation of men is also often forced to resort to the help of specialists. Many men want to grow a beard. For some, it is a necessary element of their image, for others, it is a sign of wealth, maturity, or masculinity. But, if suddenly the beard grows poorly, and even more so, does not grow at all - this becomes a real problem, and this is where the stem cell mesotherapy for men comes to the rescue.
The main effects of mesotherapy:
- «awakening» of dormant follicles;
- reducing the intensity of hair loss;
- restoration of water and fat balance of the scalp;
- normalization of sebum secretion;
- prevention of early gray;
- prolongation of the stage of active growth;
- strengthening and increasing density;
- improvement of blood circulation and metabolic processes;
- improving the structure.
All medical procedures have contraindications, and mesotherapy is no exception:
- pregnancy and lactation;
- individual intolerance to the constituent components;
- problems of the endocrine system;
- benign and malignant tumors;
- damage to the skin of various kinds of infection.
Hair care after the procedure
In cold weather, after mesotherapy, you need to wear a hat. A headdress will also be required in the summer - for protection from ultraviolet radiation. An hour after, you must not comb your hair, within 4 hours - touch the scalp with your hands.
Do not wash your hair; exclude any ingress of water, especially balms and shampoos. Water and shampoos can negatively affect the result of the procedure, and the healing process may be delayed. It is necessary to refuse from visiting a bath, sauna, solarium for 2-3 days, from active cosmetic manipulations- for a week.
Our clinic has modern equipment, quality medicines and experienced doctors. With us you will restore or improve the condition of your hair and be satisfied with the result. Sign up for a consultation with a specialist or find out the prices for mesotherapy services by phone in Moscow +7 (495) 775-73-60.