Liquid nitrogen therapy
Cryotherapy with liquid nitrogen is a cosmetic procedure that affects the skin of the face. This can eliminate a number of problems, including acne, scars, scars, wrinkles, and other pathologies and defects. Liquid nitrogen creates vasospasm, then a strong expansion. Due to this, blood circulation is significantly improved, metabolic processes are stimulated.
Cryotherapy is one of the popular beauty treatments. Our clinic uses modern equipment to safely and effectively carry out cryotherapy. The process does not take much time, the result is excellent.
Cryotherapy is indicated for a number of facial skin pathologies or other disorders. It is recommended to take liquid nitrogen if there are such violations:
- hair problems, baldness;
- warts and papillomas on the face;
- scars, scars;
- sagging skin;
- swelling on the face;
- the development of anemicity and poor blood circulation;
- enlarged pores;
- increased oily skin;
- rosacea ;
- any imperfections in the skin.
Sometimes cryotherapy is prescribed to prepare the body for other cosmetic procedures. In addition to cryotherapy, the clinic of Medicina JSC offers a wide range of other cosmetic services that will make the skin young and healthy.
Cryotherapy with liquid nitrogen is contraindicated in cases such as:
- the presence of thrombosis;
- acute diseases of any nature;
- diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- infectious diseases in active form;
- gynecological diseases;
- individual cold intolerance.
Before cryotherapy, the doctor examines the patient; if there are contraindications, this procedure will not work. If your health condition allows the use of liquid nitrogen, you will be assigned a course at a convenient time for you.
How does cryotherapy work?
With the help of a special applicator, the doctor will act on the face area. A cotton swab is moistened with liquid nitrogen, applied to the area for a short time. Depending on the health of the skin, the effect can be short (no more than 15 seconds) or long (up to 1 minute).
In general, one procedure takes approximately 20-30 minutes. The patient is placed in a comfortable and relaxed position and the specialist begins treatment. The face is pretreated with an alcohol solution. The price and number of procedures depend on the duration of the course; on average, 10-12 repetitions are required.
Benefits of nitrogen exposure
Cryotherapy helps to eliminate problematic defects and pathologies on the skin of the face, it also has a beneficial effect on the general condition of the skin:
- relieves inflammation;
- improves microcirculation of blood in tissues;
- exhibits lymphatic drainage effect;
- stops inflammatory processes;
- provides nutrition and oxygenation of skin cells;
- with the help of liquid nitrogen, the structure and color of the skin is evened out;
- helps to produce collagen and elastin;
- increases tone;
- rejuvenates, eliminates wrinkles;
- exhibits a whitening effect.
These are not all the possibilities of cryotherapy. It is recommended to undergo this procedure regularly for the overall health of the skin.
Advantages of the clinic JSC "Medicine"
- Our clinic carries out the cryotherapy procedure at a convenient time for you. Even if it's a weekend or a holiday, you will get to the reception;
- Experts with extensive experience;
- Modern certified equipment;
- Comfortable environment, psychological support from specialists;
- Convenient location. The center is located near the Mayakovskaya metro station;
- Cryotherapy in Moscow is carried out in many beauty salons, but we have a medical center, you will be provided with comprehensive assistance. Doctors will not carry out the procedure if it can harm your health; specialists will monitor your health throughout the course.
Our center employs experienced professionals who will professionally carry out the cosmetic procedure.
Cryotherapy can significantly improve the skin condition, prolong youth and beauty. Call our clinic and find out the cost, as well as all the details of this procedure.