Pregnancy management program “From the second trimester until birth”
JSC «Medicine» (clinic of academician Roytberg) - pregnancy management from the second trimester
The health of your unborn child is in our caring hands
Despite the fact that the middle of pregnancy is considered the safest time, there may be a risk of late toxicosis and edema of pregnant women by 26-27 weeks. In order not to aggravate the problems and minimize possible risks, a woman should be regularly monitored by qualified competent specialists.
These are the doctors who work at Medicina JSC (Academician Roytberg's Clinic) - the only clinic in Russia accredited according to the international JCI medical care standards.
Advantages of pregnancy in the clinic of JSC "Medicine" (clinic of Academician Roytberg)
- Supervision by qualified world-famous specialists
- Reception is conducted by doctors of the highest category, doctors and candidates of medical sciences. Mandatory research and valuable recommendations from leading experts help keep the health of the mother and her baby.
- Individual management of pregnancy
Taking into account the peculiarities of the course of pregnancy, an obstetrician-gynecologist draws up an individual monitoring program for each woman.
- State-of-the-art equipment
The presence of the latest equipment and our own laboratory eliminates the likelihood of diagnostic errors and guarantees prompt results. Biochemical tests and ultrasound on high-resolution equipment allow us to notice minimal abnormalities in the fetus, and to identify chromosomal abnormalities.
- Psychological comfort
- No queues, reception at any time convenient for the expectant mother, communication with the doctor by telephone - we care about the peace of mind and comfort of our patients
Two compelling reasons for pregnancy management under the program "From the second trimester to childbirth".
- Our goal is a healthy baby
- Effective postpartum recovery
For each patient, qualified doctors - doctors and candidates of medical sciences, draw up an individual observation program. Screening of the second trimester determines if there are any malformations that require correction immediately after the birth of the baby. This allows you to adjust the tactics of pregnancy management, and the peculiarities of medical care for the child after birth.
A month after childbirth, our patients are under our close supervision, including regular examinations, consultations, ultrasound. With such care, the postpartum period passes without complications (the service is carried out in cash after childbirth at the request of the patients).
You will receive this care with the pregnancy management program "From the second trimester to childbirth"
- Pregnancy management from the second trimester / basic / Comprehensive observation by an obstetrician-gynecologist, biochemical and clinical laboratory procedures, ultrasound, a one-time appointment with a local general practitioner and narrow specialists, calling an ambulance team.
- Pregnancy management from the second trimester, taking into account outpatient services / standard / Comprehensive observation by an obstetrician-gynecologist, ultrasound, biochemical and clinical laboratory procedures, polyclinic services under the attachment program for adults.
- Pregnancy management from the second trimester, taking into account outpatient services in the family medicine department / luxury / Comprehensive supervision by a personal family doctor, ultrasound, biochemical and clinical laboratory procedures, dental and physiotherapy treatment, ambulance medical assistance (within the Moscow Ring Road) and home reception without limiting the number of calls.
9 months of careful care for the health of your unborn child
Our clinic has developed programs for the management of pregnancy, both from the first days and from any period until delivery:
- "From the first days to childbirth"
- "From the second trimester to childbirth"
- "From the third trimester to childbirth"
Regardless of which package of services a woman chooses, she will undergo mandatory and additional (depending on the characteristics of the pregnancy) examinations.
40 weeks journey - let's walk it together
According to statistics, regular visits to the doctor reduces the likelihood of pregnancy complications is reduced by 5-6 times. Do not hesitate or delay your visit to the doctor.