PET + CT = double strength. A promising diagnostic method in the clinic of JSC "Medicine"
PET / CT - positron emission tomography combined with computed tomography is a modern, promising, combined diagnostic method:
- PET - distribution of glucose throughout the body and its accumulation in the pathological focus;
- CT - determination of the belonging of the focus to a particular anatomical region.
5 things to know about PET / CT:
- is indispensable for assessing the effectiveness of cancer treatment;
- is necessary for the accurate determination of pathological foci;
- safe for the body;
- the drug used does not cause allergies;
- in the clinic of OJSC "Medicine" is carried out 7 days a week, including in the framework of compulsory medical insurance.
High-tech equipment of the clinic of JSC "Medicine":
- reduces scanning time;
- allows you to get the result of the highest quality;
- provides radiation protection.
Registration is carried out through the call center by phone +7 (495) 401-76-19.
THERE ARE CONTRAINDICATIONS. NECESSARY CONSULTATION OF A SPECIALIST.